Return location for online School and Wholesale purchases
Goods purchased by School and Wholesale customers can only be returned to the Oxlades Head Office at
24 Miller St
Murarrie QLD 4172
Please complete and submit the Refund Request Form. If you have any queries regarding your request, please contact our online customer service on firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of faulty goods, Oxlades will be responsible for return postage costs.
Return location for online Retail purchases
Goods purchased by Retail customers can only be returned to the Oxlades Paint & Art Centre.
136 Wickham Street
Fortitude Valley QLD
Proof of Purchase
Please note that all returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any of the following Proof of Purchase documents:
- Original register receipt (no photocopies accepted)
- Tax Receipt/Invoice (for items purchased online)
- Original return/exchange receipt
Change of mind
Please choose items carefully as we do not provide refunds for incorrect choice. If you have your receipt/Tax receipt:
- We can provide you with a refund or exchange on goods which are damaged or faulty
- A refund will be provided in the original tender.
- We cannot provide refund or exchange on the following items: custom made products, gift vouchers, single pens or markers, sprays and books
When are customers entitled to a refund?
(Information from the office of Fair Trading) When the product:
- Has a fault that was not known by the consumer at the time of purchase
- Does not do the job that customer was led to believe it would do
- Does not match the sample the customer was shown or does not fit their description
Customer and staff may negotiate other solutions such as repair or replacement but under these circumstances a customer has a legal right to receive a refund.
All refunds are to be returned in their original tender. For example, customers cannot ask for a cash refund if they did not pay cash. Purchases made with cards, credit notes or gift vouchers must be refunded accordingly. Goods must be in merchantable quality i.e. in original packaging and able to be resold.
When are customers not entitled to a refund?
(Information from the office of Fair Trading)
- When they changed their mind about a product. This includes when a customer has found a cheaper product elsewhere, has bought a gift that is unsuitable, or their circumstances have changed and they no longer require the goods.
- If they knew, or should have known about a fault when the goods were bought, for example as seconds.
- If they are unable to prove from whom and when the item was purchased.
- If the product was custom made or is a gift voucher, single pens, marker, spray or book.
- We will refund using your original payment method.